Main Menu

Baby Shower Closed

Started by RenoRocket09, May 28, 2010, 08:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RenoRocket09

Calling all SSA members

you are all invited to attend the baby shower for Enoch (newest addition to Regina and Jerome and Andrew)

Monday June 7, 7-9pm La Vecchias
need some gift ideas check out Baby's R us Registry..otherwise gift cards are great ideas
please rsvp by pm-ing me or text me or call me at 240-3522 by the 6th please ;D

They are registered under Regina Thompson or Jerome Segar
Teach me to ride...teach me to speed..the throttle beneath my hand ...to be free... if only for a moment...

youngster775

This is for GUYS and GIRLS ....... BUMP!
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

D1NO

A DRAGON

If you haven't RSVP by now. I'm sorry . Too many so far. It's full Thank you to everyone. Sorry i had to leave people out.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

A DRAGON

BIG THANKS to Lisa Wallace. Kim Lampron, Kim and Andrei.  Alberto. Once again you came through. Everyone said the food was really great. You even got some people who have never eaten there before. Your staff was very friendly. very attentive. Thanks.You guys did a fantastic Job on the Shower. You really made Regina Happy. She smiled a lot. That really made me happy. Hopefull pic to follow.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

I didn't see no baby taking no shower??? ;D :D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Adiggity

Good times. Thanks to all who put that together. It was good to see some familiar faces and meet some not so familiar ones! That is a good looking baby! Nice work you two!  :)

A DRAGON

Here is a sample picture.  Click the picture to view the Baby Shower photo Gallery.

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

yeah it was awesome. Some old school SSA guys showed up, and good time was had by all. :D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

D1NO

Nice seeing everybody... We had a great time! Congratulations again you two!!!

karneybos girl

Had a great time and it was so nice meeting new people the food was great as always thanks for the great time and congratulations again

cobra23

Justino

Looks like some idiot screwed up the cake.

(notice the appropriate avatar)
Riding on the street is a lot like living with your parents.