Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

auto body

Started by TWF, February 23, 2010, 02:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XIII

Quote from: 2 Smoke on February 23, 2010, 08:28:49 PM
Quote from: KazeXIII on February 23, 2010, 03:25:01 PM
...there are a few jokes to be made but it's way too obvious. What color explorer does she drive again?  ;D

Ok lets hear them even if they are way to obvious ;).  The fortunate thing about the 3 separate collisions is that NONE of them where actually her fault :o.  Matter of fact the last time we had her rig in the body shop it was my brothers fault ::).  He hit a deer going up Eagle Canyon drive out to Hungry valley.  Oh and by the way its a 2005 and its blue. :P

:facepalm. I tried to be subtle but I guess I need to be explicit to get a few smiles around here.

Was at the DMV today. I was in position for a parking spot when the guy in front of me decided that it was his spot. He backed out diagonally in front of my car and booked it to the now empty spot. I proceeded to call him an asshole after I circled the lot to look for another spot. That is the story of my first "fucking asshole" comment ever in public. What is the relation of this story to the thread? I briefly considered jamming my car in the spot before he could  ;D - after all, my reaction was way quicker than his but that would mean a trip to an auto shop if I did lol.