Main Menu

65mph High Side on 395N.

Started by KdUbRaven, April 09, 2009, 06:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adiggity

Nope never heard of them either. Ribs suck! I feel your pain man.

KdUbRaven

Quote from: Putz on April 28, 2009, 12:50:50 PM
Glad to hear your getting better. Missing any other parts or are the plastics the last things you need?

Well, I got my new fairings a week or so ago and went to put it all together, only to find out they sent me a kit for an 03-04 and mine is an 06.  DOH!  They are sending me the correct one but in the mean time, I am trying to sell the 03-04 kit so if you know of anyone looking for a slick new fairing kit for the track or street (has the head light cut outs etc.) check my post in the "CLASSIFIEDS" section. (http://www.sierrasportbike.com/smf/index.php?topic=1324.0)

Now all I need is a front stand that picks the bike up from the steering pin vs. the forks like the one I have.  Anyone have one I can borrow?

MotoPutz

mine might work for you... I think all you need is the "standard" pin, which I have.

JetFueler

Why is it always seem to be an "suv" interupting traffic?  I guess they think they own the road, lol.  Irritates me; especially when you're on a bike.  Glad you're ok.  This past winter I had to ride my Yamaha Zuma to work on a cold day and it snowed over night while at work and when I rode home in one inch of snow, I hit a groove in the road that had ice in it and I went down on my left side real hard doing around 30 mph or a little less since the road was almost clear.

Got a little road rash on my left knee and sore on the left side for a week.  Scooter was in great shape and still running even though it was laying down, LOL.  I got up, looked around to see if anyone was watching, then got back on and rode home.  LOL

Of course the bike is sold now and I have my CBR1000

Hey, did you talk to me a couple days ago on McCarran Blvd at a light on Prater?  I was on a white CBR1000 and you liked my bike.  Your bike was an '06 as I asked and same colors and model in your pics.  Just curious.  Looking for people to ride with anyway.  Hope all is well.

Scott
And God will cause me to ride upon the high places of the earth.  (Isaiah 58:14)

BIG SPLASH

MAN!!I agree with everyone before me the tiket is just insult to injury.Glad youre ok bro.
jbyrd gixxen