Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Justin

Started by Team Gorgonzola, August 24, 2016, 10:11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

A friend, a rider, has passed, Justin Goldin took his own life a few days back. I know several people on here knew him, I wanted them to know.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

RedLeader

I found out earlier this morning as well. This is a very sad day. I believe Chad is putting something together for anyone who would like to attend.

His Obit from Monique's page-
http://fergusonfuneralhomesnj.com/book-of-memories/2691614/Goldin-Justin/obituary.php
"Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship... Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track." -Justin Skalka

A DRAGON

4 kids he left behind.  That's really sad.   I really feel bad for the family. 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

RichVee4

What a tragic loss.  My sympathies to the family and friends.
Live long and prosper \V/

rg500nut

Amazingly sad.  For those of you have never dealt with depression, it is no joke............when one gets to thinking that way, they forget the damage thay are about to do to everyone around them, such as those four kids,  wow, really sad.............Great of Dragon to post, I am not sure they were best of friends.....
2 strokes always...............

cobra23

Rest in Peace Justin.

I only had a few conversations with him.
Rest in Peace.