Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Bike Night at PJ & Co

Started by GreenMachine, May 28, 2014, 11:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

It'll be chilly tonight, maybe too chilly for a beer, but I'm thinking of heading over tonight.  Post up if you're going too.

S/B around 6:00 PM give or take.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Vegasrider

I may make an appearance, but probably won't stick around too long.

GreenMachine

Ha!  First one in 2017 to say I'm going to be there tonight.

Weather is fairly decent and last week saw a lot of new faces, especially young women coming out.  You could almost make the argument that the #1 new demographic in motorcycles are women sportbike riders.

S/b there by 5:45 PM.  Happy hour ends at 6:00 PM.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

I'll stop by for a bit. See you there.

GreenMachine

Same plan for tonight as last week.

GreenMachine

Warmest weather since February.  Should be a nice night to look at chrome and rubber.  S/B there around 5:45.

slmoto

Quote from: GreenMachine on May 10, 2017, 11:53:21 AM
Warmest weather since February.  Should be a nice night to look at chrome and rubber.  S/B there around 5:45.

I agree. See you there.

RichVee4

Too hot today  :)  I think well actually make it for once, probably be about  6:30
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

G-dammit!  I hate having to read through 13 pages of thread just to get to the end where I can post!!!

:angel

slmoto

Quote from: GreenMachine on May 11, 2017, 08:02:08 AM
G-dammit!  I hate having to read through 13 pages of thread just to get to the end where I can post!!!

:angel

:headscratch Change your setting.

Mine shows last post first, I don't have to scroll through anything.

RichVee4

Dam these long threads  >:(   Good we were able to represent the non HD crowd last night, what an impressive group!   Anyone do the around the world ride afterward?  :crazy
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

Had to satisfy myself with a burnout in the parking lot before I left.  That was cool! 

:dragbike

slmoto

Quote from: GreenMachine on May 11, 2017, 10:49:33 PM
Had to satisfy myself with a burnout in the parking lot before I left.  That was cool! 

:dragbike

You would have been cooler if you had been blaring shitty music on shitty speakers while doing your burnout.

GreenMachine

I'm planning on going down to bike night tonight if anyone's interested in watching riders do parking lot burnouts or blasting their distorted cheap radios.

Gonna try to be there 5:30 - 5:45 PM-ish.

slmoto

Was planning on being there at 7 but I'll come a little early to hang out a bit, that'll give me time to drink an extra beer.  :evil1
:cheers