Main Menu

Demo Sale ! SSA Members Great Price !

Started by HossZX14, August 12, 2011, 01:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HossZX14

Brand new Demo Sachs 125 Madass. Out The Door Price form SSA Members only ! Was $3157 OTD...SSA Members $2800.00 ! Full Two year Warrantee. 85 MPG !

Yes I am a madass

Scott

it could have potential.
1. chop off that mudflap (you probably dont want to offroad that thing anyways).
2. throw away those handlebars and install some clipons.
3. move those pegs back about 4" and shorten that break and shift lever.
4. ditch the passenger pegs, mirrors and burn shield, (unnecessary weight).
5. Paint it yellow (everyone knows yellow is the fastest color)
6. If your name is Ted replace all the bolts, brackets and axels with hollow titanium ones.

and maybe then if you get in a good tuck you'll be able to get on the freeway. ;D
:dragbike
GSX-R600

cobra23

. If your name is Ted replace all the bolts, brackets and axels with hollow titanium ones.

:rotflmao

LOL....

By the way I have looked at these and they are really quite nice.

Love the titanium comment!!

HossZX14

We have yellow ones in stock...Rear sets and other options available including fuel injection and turbos. Can get the engine up to 40 hp with performance mods. 16 inch wheels are stock but 17's can be installed for a more wider tire selection including gummies to really stick. Did someone say nitrous? yep we can do that too. The Madass does quite well in the dirt with Duel Sport tires. Basically it's a modern version of a CT 90 Honda. Sachs is a German Company and has been making Motorcycles sinse 1896. One of the oldest motorcycle companies in the world. Older than Harley Davidson.
Yes I am a madass

n10sive

I had a Sachs DKW engine in a dirt bike in the 70's. Had a false neutral between every gear :( They were known for  that. Hope they got that fixed! LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

TWF

Quote from: n10sive on August 18, 2011, 10:52:03 AM
I had a Sachs DKW engine in a dirt bike in the 70's. Had a false neutral between every gear :( They were known for  that. Hope they got that fixed! LOL

This have nothing to do with sachs :). Engine is chinese copy of honda, whole thing is made in china. I had one few years back, it was 50cc not 125.
Was to put bigger motor in it but sold it.

n10sive

made in China even in the 70's? The engine was in my Pention 125.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

TWF

Quote from: n10sive on August 18, 2011, 03:59:51 PM
made in China even in the 70's?
Probably not, don't think chinese knew motorized bicycles exist back than.  ;D